Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
If you’re looking for good food, good drinks and a place to stay then you’ve come to the right place at the White Hart. We’re ideally situated on the High Street making us the perfect pit stop after a day at Newmarket Racecourse or Tattersalls Auctioneers. Fill up on our fantastic food. Our menu has all your favourite pub classics alongside a great selection of steaks, sandwiches, burgers, curries and more. Whether you’re joining us for lunch or dinner, we’ve got plenty to keep you going.
There’s plenty to choose from on our drinks menu. Whether you’re just popping in for a pint or are looking for a place to get the party started, we cater for all needs. We also have an in-house DJ who knows the right tunes to play. If there’s a large group of you, why not book out our function room, perfect for parties or wedding receptions. We have 18 rooms for you to make yourself at home in if you wish to stay over. So, whatever the reason for your visit, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.